Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back To School

After having the past 3 weeks off, I started school yesterday. We (my roommates and I) kept saying that it felt like the first day of school all over again. Because we had to get new syllabus' and all of our tests, projects, papers everything were moved around. It feels good to get back into things, but after having all that time off I think we are all in summer mode. The flood is expected to crest again next week, so keep everyone in the Fargo/Moorhead area in your prayers. I have a class over at Moorhead State University, and on my way there and back I drove over the river, and the water is very close to the buildings, bridges etc. The lowest level of a parking ramp is flooded. So the one thing I learned from this experience is to never live near water. Well thats the advice my sister (Katie) gave me!

I am really looking forward to Easter. Especially sveinsunca (means easter brunch in Polish, I don't think I spelled it right). I'm also looking forward to going home and seeing my parents! And I can't forget about celebrating Jesus raising from the dead! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aimee,
    Glad to hear that you are doing all right, I've been keeping you and everyone around you in my thoughs and prayers!
    I love Easter too..the spelling is Swiecone...I think its one of the best times to get to spend with your family next to Christmas, and keeping the Polish traditions just makes it that more special! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete