Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayer is needed!

Its crunch time! Next week is dead week then FINALS. Everyone is really stressed and emotions are rising and it really taking a toll on me. I hate being stressed and I don't like seeing others close to me stressed (roommates and kyle). If you know me at all, you should know that I am usually a care free kind of girl, except when it comes to school that is. These next two weeks are going to entail a lot of studying, late nights and cramming. When I get stressed I shut down and cry. Its so hard to hold back my tears, I am truly my mothers daughter! But I just have to hold my head up high and be confident. And I don't like asking for things, but prayer is one thing I'm not afraid to ask for. So please pray not only for me and my finals, but for all those around me! I know that God will guide me through this and all my trust is in him! And all of my hard work will pay off in the end, summer will come sooner than we know!



God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment