Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween is Coming!

Halloween is not my favorite holiday but the older I get the more I enjoy people watching. It is interesting to me to see what some people walk out of their house looking like. This year My self and 3 other coaches are putting on a 5k to help support, raise awareness and money for our Special Olympics (area 6). This race is on Saturday the 30th. It has been a long time planning and soo fun! I pray that everything goes smoothly and that God gives us great weather! I am soo excited for this race to happen. If you want more information here is the website. I will post pictures later! I ask for your prayers!


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Aimee and the love and compassion that you have for your Special "O" athletes. Good luck with your 5K

    ReplyDelete