Saturday, October 23, 2010

Favorites

1. Favorite Flower
I like to receive any flower! They are all pretty to me but my favorite is.. TULIPS! I haven't gotten married so I can't pick a flower from that! :) Hopefully someday!

2. Favorite color combo
I have a lot of gray in my closet but if I was decorating a house I would most likely pick what I call "guava"

3. Favorite celebrity couple
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher. Just Because I do!


4.Your theme song
Anything written by sugarland- stuck like glue, all I want to do. I like every single one of thier songs!


5. Favorite "terrible day" food
FOuntain Diet coke. Has to be from the fountain



6. Lipstick or Lipgloss
Chapstick

7. Favorite Magazine
REAL SIMPLE

8. Favorite thing about fall
The colors and the pumpkin flavored things; lattes, pies, breads YUMM :)
Now Mom and Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment