Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Don't Give Up

Studying for finals and continuously reminding myself that with Gods help I can do it. I will succeed with him at my side.

Thank you to everyone who is praying for me. Especially my mom!
I am so thankful that the Lord has given me: the ability to do well in school, to work hard, to understand the information being presented, to live each day for him.

This past Sunday Jordan and I tried out a new church and really really liked it! We are excited to go back this Sunday!




-Peace is the steadiness. The confidence in God’s control of your life and the realization that whatever happens, you can thank him for it-

1 comment:

  1. Aimee, It is so awesome to see how God has worked in your life...continue to work hard and never give up...Jesus loves you and so do I.

    ReplyDelete