Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life




While I was in Texas for spring break I had a lot of yummy food! I had a really good chop salad and was inspired to make one when I got home! So Jordan and I made a salad! We used our imaginations to pick out what we wanted on it. We picked out everything that we liked on a salad and thought would taste good! Then we used a light Italian! It was yummy! :)
Ingredients:
1 bag of salad
tomatoes
bacon
avocados
hard boiled eggs
green peppers
sunflower seeds (with out the shell)
feta cheese
cucumbers

Right before I went on spring break we had state for Special Olympics basketball! My team got 4th place but all that really mattered is that everyone had fun! That weekend I also learned that I was going to be the head track coach for the Special Olympics of Fargo! I am very excited about this! The athletes on the track team are very hard workers and I am excited to see what is in our future as a team at state!




For Christmas Jordan got me tickets to see John Mayer, because he knew that John Mayer is my favorite! And we had not even been dating that long. On April 8th Jordan and I went to see John at the Fargodome! We had a blast! We had really good seats! I am not a concert person but this was the best concert I have ever been too!! :)
Jordan and I at the concert :)






1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! Do you need volunteers at Special Olympics Track Meets? Remember when Lindsey, You and I volunteered at the Special Olympics Track meet at the U???

    ReplyDelete